[lbo-talk] Russian benefits

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 09:49:59 PST 2004

BTW another pet peeve of mine is foreign reporting on income levels in Russia, which seem often quite deludely so believe the official stats, which don't cover the gray economy. The real state of affairs can be discovered by the not very hard task of LOOKING AT THE HELP-WANTED ADS. For instance, I machine-translated the ones below, taken from here: http://www.theleader.ru/list.phtml?setlang=ENGLISH&type=1 and here: http://www.theleader.ru/list.phtml?type=1, and cleaned up the Cyrillic leftovers. Why Western journalists don't do this kind of thing I don't know.

The description the Employee on processing e-mail 30.11 01:10 The information Business in-home on processing e-mail: 10-15 hours per week under your schedule. There are no preliminary expenses and payments. Earn in a month 500-1000 euros at partial or 2000-5000 and more at full employment. Full training is given! Address to the address olga201082 at yahoo.com with a mark processing of e-mail. The requirement presence of a computer with connection to Internet. Heading Work for Students the City of Moscow The salary 400 - 1000 (USD) the Schedule of work the Free schedule ID 6851-1

The description:: OFFICE PERSONNEL, URGENTLY!:: 14.12 09:47 The information WORK IN MOSCOW - OFFICE PERSONNEL, URGENTLY! The Russian information company invites employees on several departments and directions: - Work with clients - the Business documentation - the Internet and databases - Administration - Selection and management of the personnel Office, without travels. Training, career growth, social package. Experience is not obligatory. Business hours with 10 up to 18, full employment or a flexible hours. The salary from 500 $ bonus. Record on interview by phone 177-93-29 with 10 up to 18 on the working days. Heading not important the City of Moscow The salary 500 - 800 (USD) the Schedule of work not important ID 6200-1

The description:: the OFFICE-MANAGER, the MANAGER, the OPERATOR of the personal computer, STUDENTS, GRADUATES of HIGH SCHOOLS:: 12.12 14:40 The information the Large international company offers a number of office vacancies. We work in the Russian market 9 years and became the leader in the field of information technologies. Work is conducted on 63 various directions. The authority of the company to what that the large insurance companies cooperate with us testifies, trading enterprises, cultures, consumer services, medical institutions, etc. from year to year grows. SUCCESSFUL WORK of the COMPANY Within 9 YEARS, ITS FAULTLESS REPUTATION of the RELIABLE PARTNER NOT ONLY ON RUSSIAN, BUT ALSO the WORLD MARKET is a GUARANTEE FOR EACH EMPLOYEE, THAT IT WILL HAVE WORK AND the STABLE SALARY NOT ONLY TODAY!!! Record on interview on ph. (095) 526 25 51 (with 10 up to 19 on weekdays), e-mail: rabota171 at yandex.ru. Heading Consulting the City of Moscow The salary 650 - 700 (USD) the Schedule of work Full day ID 6022-1

The description the OFFICE-manager, the MANAGER, the OPERATOR of the personal computer, STUDENTS, GRADUATES of HIGH SCHOOLS ~ 12.12 14:39 The information On the company: For 9 years of existence from small representation in Moscow the large international company we HAVE TURNED TO CONDUCTING RUSSIAN COMPANY IN THE FIELD OF INFORMATION SERVICES. Now we successfully work not only in Moscow, but also in other regions of Russia. About stability of position of the company in the Russian market and indisputable authority speaks that partners of the company are such enterprises, as the Moscow cellular communication, Mr. Dors, large insurance, travel agencies, etc. OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIONS of FOREIGN FIRMS COOPERATE With us. Them more than 30. As DEMAND FOR SERVICES of our COMPANY CONSTANTLY AND STEADILY GROWS, we EXTEND, we CREATE the NEW OFFICES, NEW DEPARTMENTS. Record on interview on ph. (095) 526 25 51 (with 10 up to 19 on weekdays), e-mail: rabota171 at yandex.ru. Heading Personnel Services the City of Moscow The salary 350 - 600 (USD) the Schedule of work Full day ID 6066-1

The description Work in-home 11.12 01:22 The information of Company " Tekhnikon" employees on work with e-mail are required. We give an opportunity to work houses on the computer and to earn 400-600 $ at partial or 700-900 $ and more at full employment in a month. Special skills are not required. You receive details at once, as soon as will send the letter with a theme "Work" to the address first-baker at smartresponde r.ru (do not overlook to confirm dispatch!) Heading Experts ÈÒ, the Internet the City of Moscow The salary 500 - 700 (USD) the Schedule of work Full day

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!