[lbo-talk] Re: liza!

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 10:45:08 PST 2004

JEEEZ! I think someone stacked the call-ins what with the first two callers big on free trade and competition. If workers don't like Walmart, get a job somewhere else!

Liza graciously replies with "That's a great question...." and to one callers comment to the effect of "What do you want, to keep profits in the community?" Liza says, "Sounds like a good idea to me!"

LimpDick. Gotta love it!

>liza's on the radio -- WMNF! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
>

>kelley

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling