[lbo-talk] Re: Nader:

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com
Thu Dec 16 13:32:01 PST 2004

On Dec 15, 2004, at 10:30 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Why is Nader still an issue? I mean, what political point is being made
> by whining about his personality or his charisma or lack of it?

I doubt that anyone would spend any time discussing him if his few remaining supporters didn't start the conversation. I agree with you that there are many more interesting topics.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________ Politics, as a practice, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds. (Henry Adams, "The Education of Henry Adams")