[lbo-talk] Ukraine Made Simple

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 07:15:37 PST 2004

I was at a party last night, where I drank more than I should have, and struck up a conversation with a correspondent who just got back from covering the big pro-Yanukovich demonstrations in Donetsk for British TV. He said that the whole affair was really very simple, that in a case when the people in the west of the country think that Hitler should have won the war and the people in the east think the collapse of the Soviet Union was bad, you are kind of going to have inevitable friction.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!