[lbo-talk] "pale male" ... question to new yorkers...

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Sun Dec 19 18:29:28 PST 2004

<< I knew one NYer that used to think milk was a manufactured product like Coke! He was a trader at Goldman Sachs ... >>

Tell me you're joking. This is some kind of lefty urban legend, right? Alienation ad absurdum, something like that?

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:19:17 -0600