[lbo-talk] The Occupation, was [Fwd: Fw: Why the torture atAbu Ghraib...

Robert D. Day robertdday at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 19:04:05 PST 2004

I can't stop smiling at the irony of this. The imperative for Carroll to perform what I can only assume must be an anatomical impossibility came from none other than the moderator himself, Doug Henwood.

Henwood needs to find some way to indicate that his remarks are in some kind of jest -- if they are -- or keep them off-list, if they're serious. (Emoticons, anyone?) If subscribers wanted one-line quasi-comebacks like this, we would go to USENET.

--- Robert