[lbo-talk] ... of the year

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Dec 19 23:14:53 PST 2004

R wrote:

> dolph Hitler, Man of the Year [Time] Jan. 2, 1939
> George W. Bush, Person of the Year [Time] Dec. 19, 2004

I think it's more useful to point out that Time magazine is read by fewer and fewer people each year. Who really cares who they name White Man of the Year? Is this any more important than PC Magazine publishing its "Top Ten Gadgets of 2004"?

They are just fucking magazines. You would think from the press coverage that Time magazine writes the first draft of history or something along those lines.

Chuck