[lbo-talk] plagiarism watch

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 12:59:39 PST 2004

I hear the sound of questions being begged. There is nothing in the second proposition that Locke, Nozick, Hospers, and Hayek -- the libertarians -- would findany problem with. The question is: who's the "owner" and what's involved in "creating somerthing by one's labor." Btw, Locke and Nozick, big fans of the labor theory of property (not to be confused with the labor theory of value), gave up on trying to make sense of the notion. Though not on the notion.