[lbo-talk] religion polling

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 25 02:24:20 PST 2004

At 08:32 PM 12/24/2004, Chuck0 wrote:
>It would be interesting to look at any studies on conversion factors. How
>are people converted or radicalized? Is it mostly personal contact,
>movies, art, or books?
>
>Or are many factors involved?
>
>Chuck

Funny, I was wondering about this the other day, but mostly about people on the list. It would be interesting to set up a poll for members of this and other left lists to answer. Maybe provide space for people to submit short personal essays about how they first became exposed to leftist ideas.

Hope everyone who celebrates has a jolly holiday. I've got to get more coffee in me and fill those stockings!

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling