[lbo-talk] Chrismukkah & Jewsmas (already thinking about post-Xmas sales)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 25 10:13:24 PST 2004

>Hey Yoshie! I'm glad you're OK!

After I toasted "the memory of Sir Isaac Newton, and of all the giants on whose shoulders he stood" as instructed by James Farmelant <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20041220/029318.html>, I received the following spam:

Become a legally ordained minister within 48 hours

As a minister, you will be authorized to perform the rites and ceremonies of the church!

Perform Weddings, Funerals, Perform Baptisms, Forgiveness of Sins Visit Correctional Facilities

Want to start your own church?</blockquote> -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * "Proud of Britain": <http://www.proudofbritain.net/ > and <http://www.proud-of-britain.org.uk/>