[lbo-talk] Re: plagarism watch

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sun Dec 26 12:21:59 PST 2004

My favorite is Chekhov: he wrote for $$ and was a doctor for free. That wasn't the original plan; it just worked out that way.

Or, my current favoite: Manil Suri. He's a mathematician at the Univ of Baltimore.

He writes great ficition ("Death of Vishnu") to have a break from math; and does math to have a break from fiction.

Joanna