[lbo-talk] National Labor Media Is within Reach (plagarism watch)

Greg Boozell gboozell at juno.com
Sun Dec 26 13:42:58 PST 2004

The ILCA's proposal is quite a bit broader than simply funding writers. It includes the production of a wide range of labor media including radio and television.

The ILCA proposal may be found at this link:

http://www.ilcaonline.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s id=1288&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Greg Boozell gboozell at juno.com