[lbo-talk] Re: Reconstruction forges ahead!

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Sun Dec 26 15:53:05 PST 2004

>>It should be obvious that the term "mainstream" covers a very wide range of positions and opinions, which vary a lot from issue to issue and day to day. It's the highly ideological left and right that have
clearly defined positions.Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org>>

Which puts zio-liberals like Pollack and Friedman exactly where on your spectrum of defined positions? Aspects like this are important to consider if we are to make any sense at all of articles like the Guardian one that Marvin Gandall just posted. Afterall, is a person really a 'liberal secularist' if that person supports pro-war policies in favour of zionist Israel? I think that are plenty of clearly defined positions outside the bookends you are talking about--besides how many times have I seen the illusory 'left' berated on this list for lack of clarity?

F -- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10