[lbo-talk] tax and accounting software

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 27 11:40:59 PST 2004

if you've used tax and accounting software like quicken, turbotax, money, etc. etc., could you send me reviews offlist? Turbotax sounds like the hands down winner for the tax software -- but is there other software that's worth a shot? Since it looks like I'll have no choice but to do contract/freelance work, I'll probably need decent accounting software. I'm not a big MS Money fan but I've also read some horrible reviews re: Quicken.

TIA!

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling