[lbo-talk] Yushchenko threatens fraud trials

Leigh Meyers leigh_m at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 27 14:00:46 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Doss To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 8:34 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Yushchenko threatens fraud trials

Only if he wants to start a civil war.

--- Leigh Meyers <leigh_m at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Yushchenko threatens fraud trials
> By Tom Parfitt in Kiev
> December 27, 2004
> The Telegraph, London; Agence France-Presse

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Yushchenko-threatens-fraud-trials/2004/12/26/1103996438780.html?oneclick=true#

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!

Everyone's sort of edgy about the New (old) World (dis)Order.

How did GWB put sooo succinctly.... Oh yeah:

"Bring it on!"

"The presidential election, according to their [U.S.] standards, are inadmissible for us. If we had staged an election like they did in the United States, we would have been crushed a long time ago." -- Belarusian President Alyaksandr Lukashenka, 4 November 2004 Commenting on U.S.election standards.

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20041227/749fbe9f/attachment.htm>