[lbo-talk] Reich on sex & religion

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 05:23:07 PST 2004

At 10:42 PM 12/29/2004, martin wrote:
>On Dec 29, 2004, at 6:15 PM, snit snat wrote:
>
>>I don't get out much, so it wasn't anyplace especially unique, someplace
>>we are often enough where a chair is not a chair! :)

>A museum.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! martin's wins the supah-dupah whammydine mini lingerie washer and dryer!

A couple of weeks ago, I happened to stop in a little shop where they feature the work of local artists. I saw a chair with a sign that said "Do not sit on chairs" since they were painted chairs for display and sale.

and martin also said:

>A meeting of the board.
>
>In the office of an academic department head.

:) Years ago, when I was married to the wasband and in grad school, I was
babbling on and on about the process of bringing in a new dept chair. The wasband listened for awhile and said, "Hey, we've got lots of chairs at work. Can you just replace him with one of those?"

har har har.

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling