[lbo-talk] LBO Snit Poll

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 07:35:28 PST 2004

At 08:31 PM 12/29/2004, John Adams wrote:
>On Dec 29, 2004, at 11:49 AM, snit snat wrote:
>
>>Out of curiosity, I set up a poll.
>>
>><http://rakfoundry.com/LBO_Poll.html>
>>
>>The poll last for seven days. It already indicates one person employed in
>>academia:
>
>Fifty votes now, and still no one in either the sex industry or K-12
>education.
>
>Hmm,

76 votes in and that's changed. 3% are employed in k-12. Now, that's about a 1/3 of LBO membership so I hope it puts to rest the notion that the majority of the list's membership are academics. Since, the university/college category can include grad studs, I'd say that an even smaller percentage of that 8% are employed in "comfy academic" positions.

Anys, gotta go. I discovered acetone works on my paint flecks. Next, we can refinish the front door! Yeehah! No more ugly red from when my landlords painted it!

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling