[lbo-talk] Re: one day "shopping" boycott

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Dec 30 12:16:31 PST 2004

Here's another question: What percentage of the population would hold a copy of adbusters in their hands for more than 30 seconds? For a thing that claims to be smashing corporate marketing tactics, it's pretty damned reliant on conveying winking flatteries to its eency-beency audience of hipster "activists." Two frauds does not make a truth.