[lbo-talk] evil NK islamofascists...

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Feb 1 09:28:38 PST 2004

Michael Pugliese relayed: North Korean officials in London were unavailable to comment. BBC journalist Olenka Frenkiel told Reuters she had three independent confirmations that Kwon Hyuk was genuine. The human rights group Amnesty International said it had been unable to confirm previous reports of such testing. "We have heard of these allegations but we cannot confirm them," a spokeswoman said.

--wow...this is almost as good as the stories chalabi used to make up, or even better the stories about the bombs the Soviets designed as toys in order to blow up little children in Afghanistan and terrorise the locals.... Great source there Michael, an ex-member of the NK diplomatic core...gee, they're not known to say anything to secure their foreign passports and $$.... Gosh those evil Communists/Islamofascist Terrorists...time to go hide under my desk again, i think they're about to attack our homeland.

steve