[lbo-talk] Lynne Stewart

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 11:21:09 PST 2004

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:02:19 -0600, Stephen Philion <philion at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> --In her whole defense, there are NO denuniciations of the North Korean
> baby
> eating conspiracy that threatens to become an epidemic world wide, in
> ADDITION to their overpowering use of massive Nuclear and Biological
> Weaponry! Forget it, she won't get MY support!
http://www.google.com/search?q=lynne+stewart+stalin

Monthly Review Interview with Lynne Stewart by ROSENTHAL STEVEN 25 November 2002 20:53 UTC on the Progressive Sociologists Network list, click the google cache copy, via the above googling. >...Is Islamic fundamentalist Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman a left wing "force for national liberation?" According to his attorney Lynne Stewart, he and his fellow terrorists are progressives whom we should support. <SNIP>

http://www.lynnestewart.org/monthlyreview.html

L(ynne) S(tewart): I'm such a strange amalgam of old-line things and new-line things. I don't have any problem with Mao or Stalin or the Vietnamese leaders or certainly Fidel locking up people they see as dangerous. Because so often, dissidence has been used by the greater powers to undermine a people's revolution. The CIA pays a thousand people and cuts them loose, and they will undermine any revolution in the name of freedom of speech.

Michael, my last today