[lbo-talk] Lynne Stewart

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 11:45:24 PST 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:35:59 -0500, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Michael, so fucking what? Her indictment is an outrage. Quoting things
> like this makes you an apologist for the prosecution. I doubt you intend
> that, but you can't control the interpretations.
>
> Doug

Indeed , her indictment, the first and this newer one, are outrages. However, I wouldn't mind some Trotskyists in the NLG, giving her a good talking to and then she can do what we used to do in NAM, a good Maoist crit and self-crit of her really repugnant apologetics for murderers, whether cuddly 'ol Uncle Joe or the CIA asset, the Sheik Rahman.