[lbo-talk] RE: Star drek ("Theory of Porn"

Arash arash at riseup.net
Sun Feb 1 12:30:36 PST 2004

>Similarly with this "men like lezzie sex": is that really typical
>of men? Or is my lack of interest in lesbian sex typical? You
>can't know until you've done careful empirical research with
>representative samples of the population of interest!
>
>Miles

A point I was wondering about is whether you can really consider girl-on-girl porn sex as lesbian sex rather than just being a heightening of the standard male fantasy of the loose and easy, hyper-attractive female. What do lesbians actually think of this porn? Do they find any enjoyment in it or feel it's at all representive?

Arash