[lbo-talk] Star drek

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sun Feb 1 14:18:15 PST 2004

From: joanna bujes

Have always been curious about male attraction to lesbian sex...or watching women have sex?

^^^^^^^^

CB: Why is it difficult to understand why some men would enjoy watching women have sex ? If they enjoy _watching_ sex, why wouldn't they enjoy watching women as much or more than watching men or other "beings" have sex ?

Then as others have said or implied, fantasizing about two women is often, dum da dum dum, fantasizing about a menage-a-trois. Aside from the male supremacy of it, it is not to hard to understand that some men might have the fantasy of a menage-a-trois ( since feminism is not the prevailing ideology of most men).

^^^^^^

Is it just the girl watching? Or is it the expression of a repressed desire to have gentler/more playful sex? Or is it the desire to identify with one of the women?

I guess if I had to choose between watching a man/woman, two women, or two men; my preference would be in that order...so why do guys like the lezzie script so much?

^^^^^^^^^

CB: I don't have any data, but are you sure most men prefer watching "lezzie script" to other combos ?

^^^^^^^^

???

Joanna