[lbo-talk] Re: Bush's Re-Election Chances: Military Dictatorship

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Feb 1 21:30:46 PST 2004

mike larkin wrote:

> Call me paranoid, but I agree with Tommy Franks that
> we're moving to a modified form of military
> dictatorship in this country. I think Bush will win,
> but it would certainly be ironic if Kerry ended up
> presiding over it. I really think it's coming.

Let's not forget that Clinton got us here with the militarization of the

police in American cities, expansion of FISA powers, promotion of library filtering, pre-emptive terrorism, and his program to put 100,000 cops on American streets. And I'm probably leaving out stuff.

So what do we do to turn things around? Organize underground resistance cells? Riot on the streets? Talk about it some more?

It's 20 years since 1984, time to elect Big Joe!

Chuck0