[lbo-talk] On "doing stuff" (WWP/N. Korea)

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Mon Feb 2 00:16:19 PST 2004

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 02:38:25 -0500 (EST) From: Lance Murdoch <lbotalk at lancemurdoch.org> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] WWP/N. Korea

.... people out on the street actually doing stuff...........The WWP is not a large group - but they get a lot done because they go out and do things instead of sitting around bullshitting. ...... You can sit on your asses and wring your hands and go on Fox News and criticize the people out doing something.

Man when I read stuff like this is when I get really proud of my indolent life. It's precisely people who "do something" that worry me the most. People like Stalin, Hitler and Bush. Do less, do much less, I say. Tahir