[lbo-talk] hedonic pricing update

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Mon Feb 2 15:40:10 PST 2004

Any estimates of how much it overestimates GDP and productivity growth?

Is there a link to this article somewhere?

Travis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 1:15 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] hedonic pricing update