[lbo-talk] "full of shit"

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 06:48:54 PST 2004

This was from a SPUSA list:

***********************************

Public Forum-New York City

The need for a proletarian alternative in 2004 is obvious. US imperialism limps along as both capitalist parties fight to be the top exploiter. The Revolutionary Workers Party recently announced its Revolutionary Workers Campaign. Why do we call for it? How should revolutionary Trotskyists use bourgeoisie elections? How can we continue to build the Revolutionary Party? All class-conscious workers are invited to find out more about these questions and how to build the Revolutionary Workers campaigning in your workplace.

For more information contact rwptp_2 at hotmail.com

New York City, Feb 13th, 7 pm Learning Alliance 324 Lafayette Street (between Bleecker and Houston)