[lbo-talk] Theory of Porn

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 11:15:56 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Dawson -PSU" <mdawson at pdx.edu>

>the pomo re-emphasis on the
> contingency and malleability of our signifying practices

Who ever denied this? Meanwhile, if pomos aren't sophomores, nobody is. Their tired trade is re-inventing square wheels...

Just because Louis Althusser was all you used to know, you don't get to turn around act like this was ever enough.

I've read, like, 4 paragraphs of Althusser. You're just another arrogant academic [note to all the other academics on the list; not all academics are arrogant!] who doesn't know diddle outside your little rotting tower, a product of the very market[s] you claim to deplore. You're really weak on logic too.

Ian