[lbo-talk] Skull and Bones

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 3 12:28:50 PST 2004

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

>Some folks posted some reports on Skull & Bones here a
> while back, you you refer me to the reports or the
>URLs? A friens is curious. jks

I'm still in the process of updating the LBO website. I haven't announced this addition yet, but the links should work. I interviewed Alexandra Robbins, author of a book on Skull & Bones, for my WBAI fundraiser show the other week, because Bonesman John Kerry had just won in Iowa. I ran an excerpt from my November 2002 interview with her just before the fresh material - it gives an overview of S&B.

Fundraiser interviews (Robbins, along with Noam Chomsky, Barbara Ehrenreich, and Naomi Klein) are at the top of <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html>. The November 2002 Robbins interview is at <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html#Robbins>.

Doug