[lbo-talk] Leonard Peltier: Another Leftist Martyr Turns Out To Be Guility

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 07:17:40 PST 2004

I'm no Peltier-ologist nor do I have a bumper stcker but I have seen enough cases to feel uncomfortable about this one reagrdless of what one may feel about Peltier's ideology. And for the rcord, you did say he was guilty.

Dave

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote: But I also think that political hacks trying to second-guess the jury verdict and pronounce the defendant guilty or innocent based on how Mr. Peltier's case squares with their own political ideologies is a bunch of hogwash.