[lbo-talk] Kornstadt s/b Kronstadt

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 10:13:42 PST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:53:22 -0500, Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Chris Doss, FOS apologist for Stalinism, wrote:
>
>> Yes, this makes a whole lot of sense. Stalin takes a time out in the
>> middle of the most vicious war the world has ever seen to reallocate
>> resources and manpower to deport a couple of hundred thousand people for
>> no other reason than shits and giggles...
>
> and follows with NKVD cable traffic from...1944...

That I googled as from a , "White Paper on Chechnya, " by the Russian State. http://en.rian.ru/rian/pdf_store/chechnya-eng/Section02a.pdf

I.F. Stone, brilliantly dissected the State Dept., "White Paper on Vietnam, " from '65. Who is the Russian Izzy Stone? The Stone is available in Marvin Gettleman's edited collection, "Vietnam Reader, " a mass market pb. from the mid-60's.

-- Michael Pugliese