[lbo-talk] Kerry: America First!

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 4 19:49:40 PST 2004

People bemoan Nader for having a destructive effect.

The problem is that he didn't have enough of a destructive effect. He does not organize in any way that I can see to build a mass movement. He was good at organizing rallies and scraping up a pittance of votes, but that was it. I'd go for somebody who could put a really big hurt on the Dems, if I thought it would lead to something more lasting.

I am off the Nader choo-choo this time around. If I want to make a statement, I can just post it on my web site. Works a lot better than an anonymous vote.

mbs