[lbo-talk] RE: Overpaid Spviet workers

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:00:58 PST 2004

Nobody is talking about the Stalin era. These people alll lived in the USSR in the 70s and 80s. Tanya is not an intellectual. Tanya is a very religious woman who works as an Internet designer. Nobody said anything about Soviet workers being overpaid. They were WELL paid.

Fine, you don't believe Sasha, you don't believe Tanya. Well, here's my-ex-girlfriend Olga. I can keep piling these on, because every single person in Russia will say exactly the same thing. Because it is true. I can guarantee you that both Wojtek and Joanna will collaborate what is being said here if they choose to interject. Presumably, Woj and Joanna and the entire population of the former Soviet Union are just dupes b/c they don't coincide with your preconceptions.

From: ""ïÌØÇÁ çÕÓÁÒÏ×Á" " <ogusarova at mail.ru> Add to Address Book To: ""Chris Doss" " <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Privet! Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:03:10 +0300

Chris, hello! The work class was not poor in Soviet Union. I can tell this coz I'm myself is the worker's dauther! Yes, we had no possibility to buy many things but not because we were short of money - import was not developed and we were too closed country, you know.

And concerning New Year's pictures. I haven't still took them from Zlata. We'll meet this weekend.

Best regards to Lena!
:-)

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime features! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=dialup/home&ST=1