[lbo-talk] Kerry: America First!

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Thu Feb 5 14:58:01 PST 2004

> Apparently, a lot of folks haven't gotten the word yet. Just curious: are
> you one of the folks who, while boosting Nader in '00, regularly claimed
> that
> Gore was sure to win?
>
> -- Luke

I didn't say he'd get no votes. I say he'll get trounced by Bush. Nobody who looks and acts like him will stand a chance. I'll give you 2-to-1 odds on that, too.

As to Nader '00, nope. I was one of those people who said Gore doesn't deserve your vote, which he proved to me by completely ignoring Nader's platform. If he'd have adopted one single plank, I'd have pulled a lever for him.