[lbo-talk] Kerry: America First!

Arash arash at riseup.net
Thu Feb 5 18:37:34 PST 2004

Michael Dawson -PSU: I didn't say he'd get no votes. I say he'll get trounced by Bush. Nobody who looks and acts like him will stand a chance.

Can Kerry really be dismissed for his appearance and mannerisms considering how Bush has stretched the notions of presidential demeanor? I don't see how a guy whose body language communicates a permanent sense of confusion (constantly fidgeting, stammering, grinning like an idiot) has the edge in "presidentiality" over a corpse.

Arash