[lbo-talk] Activistism & the Democratic Party (Kerry: America First!)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 12:45:04 PST 2004

> > The Democratic Party = the Death of Theory.

It looks like most of us who have decided to vote Democratic understand that it will do only so much good...and I guess we are open to the fact that it may do no good at all.

However, I wonder what this GREAT theory is that those who have stood outside EVIL have come up with. If those who make the "mistake" of voting for the Democratic Party every four years have abandoned theory, then certainly Yoshie and those who have not fallen into this error MUST have come up with some brilliant theory about what is to be done. Please stop keeping the secret to yourself. You have harbored this secret from us long enough, please reveal it!

I dont see how voting or not voting for the DP is sufficient to prove that those subjects are not engaged in theory.

-Thomas

===== <<You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel>>

Bloodhound Gang, "The Bad Touch"