[lbo-talk] RE: Bush interview

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 13:46:52 PST 2004

--- joanna bujes <jbujes at covad.net> wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> "I thought he looked like a smug lying moron."
>
> That about sums it up, and it's never much
> different. I find it impossible to watch him. He
> makes me want to slap his face and tell him to go
> clean his room.
> (No, I've never done that to my kids.)

Well, yes, but I had my mind made up that I was going to feel that way even before the interview started :) Bet you did too!

What did you think about the questions that were asked? How do you think it could have been improved (given the fact that it was Russert, who grates on my nerves, doing the interview)?

-Thomas

===== <<You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel>>

Bloodhound Gang, "The Bad Touch"