[lbo-talk] Stupid Bowl: did this really happen?

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 15:16:44 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/9/2004 3:09:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, wthurber at taro.bus.BrockU.CA writes:

> The "domestic violence" ad you refer to is called "Fight to the Death?" and
>
> it promotes Frito Lay. But c'mon... its a joke!

I WILL look at the ad. I WILL look at the ad....

But yes, I DO reserve the right to be humor-impaired. If I were a better scholer I would find some nice citations about how women and men DO find different things humorous.

Plus tripping your spouse on the way to get something either "accidentally" or deliberately IS on a spectrum of behaviors included in every "Is this Domestic Violence" questionnaire I have ever seen?

But my demand for Frito Lays products is pretty low and inelastic regardless of their ad content so does my opinion even matter?

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040209/756c9110/attachment.htm>