[lbo-talk] Please remove me from Ibo-Talk

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Tue Feb 10 05:29:34 PST 2004

Oops, that must have been the straw that broke the camel's back, I'm feeling guilty now. But there's a line in the message header which reads:

Click on the bottom one and then click "send" when the new message window comes up. The mailman will automatically unsubscribe you when it gets the message.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas