[lbo-talk] Re: Kerry Says He Might Support Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage

Matt lbo2 at beyondzero.net
Tue Feb 10 14:15:00 PST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 04:57:41PM -0500, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

[...]

> I am not quite sure what other rights you have in mind.

What about legal recognition as next-of-kin? Inheritance? Maybe I'm drawing on a scene from _If These Walls Could Talk..._ or a similar film but aren't same sex partners excluded from making medical decisions on behalf of their partner that a [legally recognized] wife/husband would be permitted to make?

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

"Hold your fire" - that's what I told the FBI.

-Kool Keith