[lbo-talk] "b**bs conquer everything"

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Feb 11 14:21:10 PST 2004

From: Doug Henwood

Ad Age - February 9, 2004

-clip-

^^^^^^^^ http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=5940

The b**b tube

As far as Janet Jackson's partial nudity goes, I didn't think it was a big deal. We do have a puritan streak here in the USA, even as we pillage and loot the entire planet under the guise of "free trade." I thought it was interesting that the FCC chairman was on TV the next day talking about launching an investigation. Not about CBS' refusal to air the MoveOn ad - about how our children are going to pay for Bush's war and tax cuts for the rich - but about a little too much skin on the ol' boob tube. -George Corsetti, Detroit