[lbo-talk] Activism - On person's objectivity is another persons' subjectivity

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 21:45:39 PST 2004

From: Hari Kumar <

Question: I sympathise with your comment overall. But - I guess we might mean objective in different ways. What "objective" conditons are you in want of? To my simplistic view, it is the subjective question that is more predominant. Thanks, Hari

^^^^^

CB: Sure , in the sense that when certain ideas and enthusiasm and commitment grip the masses , we presume that they become a material force or objective condition. The "objective" in this instance is mainly a socially objective circumstance which consists of a mass subjectivity or consciousness, skill, organization, trust, communication, experience, learning etc.