[lbo-talk] Iraq, the left and the 'resistance' (Geras blog)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:14:27 PST 2004

"We did wreck their country, and we therefore owe substantial reparations. Those monies should be administered through an international agency (presumably, but not necessarily, the UN) not controlled by the US/UK, and no US- or UK-based corporation should be eligible for rebuilding contracts. US withdrawal has to be economic as well as military." --CGE