[lbo-talk] Iraq, the left and the 'resistance' (Geras blog)

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 12:28:47 PST 2004

Carrol Cox wrote:

> When a force appears in Iraq that a) clearly is a force
> and b) clearly is politically preferable to other forces,
> then we (anti-imperialists) can not only declare our
> support of (solidarity with) that force but urge
> organizations and coalitions in which we take part to
> make that support part of our public agitation.

To which Dennis Perrin replied:

> [undifferentiated, know-it-all sarcasm]

I see that my own contribution to this discussion, with empirical details on the labor movement in Iraq and suggestions for action here, has had quite an impact. But do carry on with the sniping, y'all.

- - - - - John Lacny

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!