[lbo-talk] Matt Drudge to the rescue!

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 12:41:15 PST 2004

Didn't some of the campaign people that Kerry fired go over to Clark's campaign? At least some of the politicos out there were saying that it was actually former Kerry people inside the Clark campaign who masterminded the attacks on Dean in Iowa, even though Clark wasn't running there -- though at the time they thought the result would be a two-way race between their man and Dean, not expecting Kerry's surging comeback. If all this stuff is true, Clark would be in a position to know if there were dirt about to come out on Kerry. Said dirt should not be surprising, I think.

I suppose this post technically puts me over the limit, so I will stop. For those of you who pay more attention to blogs, what's the scuttlebutt on this? Any of it trustworthy?

- - - - - John Lacny

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!