[lbo-talk] Iraq, the left and the 'resistance' (Geras blog)

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 14:29:09 PST 2004

Yo, Carrol (who can remember books from fifty yrs. ago like Wylie's, "Nest of Vipers) but cannot remember, "Ho, Ho, Ho Chi Minh, NLF Is Gonna Win!"

Eugene Genovese at a teach-in (see: Teach-Ins, edited by Louis Menashe and Ron Radosh, both now SDUSA'ites, published in '66 or '67) at Rutgers in '65, "...unlike most of my distinguished colleagues, I do not fear or regret the impending Vietcong victory in Vietnam. I welcome it."