[lbo-talk] Iraq, the left and the 'resistance' (Geras

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 12 16:40:41 PST 2004

DP wrote---- oooooh, yeah, just like those stories about how saddam "killed" all those shias . . .oooh, i'm sooooooooo scared of the ba'athists! ooooohhhhh they're coming to get me!

--i'm now under my desk yet again just waiting for those baathists to come get me. i sure hope they're not carrying bioweapon sprayed cabbage that they're planning to force me to eat as they throw incubator babies that Kim Sungilm personally pulled off of life support... ----------------------------------------- another 47 iraqis blown up. wow man! that's great! that'll show those warmongers like hitchens! the antiwar movement has to recognize the potential here to organize around all those dead bodies. wait a sec . . . .the imperialist stooges at cnn just reported that another 32 iraqis, mostly women and children, were killed in a bomb blast in baghdad today. whoooo! my head's spinning! this is too good to keep! gotta post this over at maxspeak!

--i rejoice at the exciting thought that by staying in Iraq the US can bring peace and democracy to the Iraqi people, I've changed my mind, Hitch is right. steve