[lbo-talk] Iraq, the left and the 'resistance' (Geras

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Feb 12 17:59:20 PST 2004

Newbie, sorry I have a knee jerk reaction to Hitchen's and right in the same sentence. Je suis desole mon amis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen E Philion" <philion at hawaii.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 8:49 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Iraq, the left and the 'resistance' (Geras