[lbo-talk] Origin of AIDS - Boyd Graves

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Fri Feb 13 02:50:28 PST 2004

Does anyone know anything about this stuff? Is it to be taken seriously? Tahir

National Intelligence Report to interview Boyd Ed Graves Thursday Feb. 12

U.S.A. - THIS THURSDAY AT 5 P.M, (EST) TUNE IN TO http://www.gcnlive.com .

Veteran talk show host, John Stadtmiller will do a two hour interview with AIDS ORIGIN activist Dr. Boyd Ed Graves www.boydgraves.com .

Dr. Graves will discuss the federal lawsuit for the "full disclosure" of the U.S. Special Virus program which many AIDS experts conclude to be the birthplace of the pandemic www.boydgraves.com/comments/ .

Dr. Graves will also talk about the "PLAN" to end AIDS. Dr. Graves, a recipient of the U.S. patented cure for AIDS, will discuss his last 27 months on the cure.

In February 1999, Dr. Graves located the "research logic" flowchart of the secret, federal virus program www.boydgraves.com/flowchart/ .

The flowchart is a "smoking silo" of the true laboratory birth of AIDS, Graves said. If we review this federal program, we will solve AIDS.

The broadcast will feature live phone calls from listeners from around the world. TUNE IN LIVE THIS THURSDAY AT 5 P.M, (EST) TO www.gcnlive.com .

To contact Dr. Graves call 216-382-9252, boyded2003 at yahoo.com

To order Dr. Graves' books, videos and other products call 1-866-246-2772 or http://www.boydgraves.com/order/order.html

For donation information visit: http://www.boydgraves.com/donate

This email communication was sent on behalf of: Zygote Media PO Box 163, Lawrence, KS 66044-9998

If you feel that your receipt of this mailing has been in error...

please go to the following url: http://www1.webcomm.us/r.asp?i=6205776-0-461-0-gar-6