[lbo-talk] Occupation & Resistance: Law & Morality (Iraqicommunists on "resistance")

John Halle john.halle at yale.edu
Fri Feb 13 19:34:22 PST 2004

In case anyone's forgotten, support for the invasion of Iraq ranged across the board of the Washington consensus-from the neo-cons at the "New American Century" to the Brookings Institution. For a good indication of this, have a listen to Doug's radio show from Sept. 12, 2002 with two Council on Foreign Relations liberals Rachel Bronson and David Phillips running down the reasons for why the Iraq invasion is reasonable and necessary. It makes for really compelling radio, I can assure you.

So when Seth suggests that we should vote for a presidential candidate who has any chancing of bucking the establishment's call to engage in (yet another) illegal war the only answer appears to be: Run, Ralph, Run.

Is that what you have in mind?

John -- -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040213/d952d509/attachment.htm>